Cosdan, a Brunei Cosplay Forum where people currently residing in Brunei gathers to talk about cosplay, anime, merchandises and anything to do with Japan's sub-culture.

Welcome to the new and upmost version of Cosdan. Hope everyone who once joined at the old forum will join this new one once again, to build everything that we have hope for from the start! New members, please re-introduce yourself at the Introduction section and take your time to read the improved rules and regulations. Wouldn't want to get on our bad side. Be sure to contribute, even a little. Lastly, have fun and enjoy yourselves!

Yo! An intro And Discussion on How to Bait ppl to enter this forum? ^^

Yuruki

Yo! An intro And Discussion on How to Bait ppl to enter this forum? ^^

Post  Yuruki on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Hey Hey~ ^^ My first post~
    Name: Yu... Nick:Yuruki/Mercury.. Some already called me Mercury So its best that~
    Hobbies: I'm a pervv btw and a Gamer~ XD Music, Animes, Dramas, Others that interest me~ ^^
    Loves: Candies~ ^^ My pride~ ^^ Damn you bastards! Don't eat candy in front of meh when i'm not eating~ T.T

How to Attract PPL???? Facebook? What else? We seriouly need more members to make this forum useful! and lively!

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:57 am