Cosdan, a Brunei Cosplay Forum where people currently residing in Brunei gathers to talk about cosplay, anime, merchandises and anything to do with Japan's sub-culture.

Welcome to the new and upmost version of Cosdan. Hope everyone who once joined at the old forum will join this new one once again, to build everything that we have hope for from the start! New members, please re-introduce yourself at the Introduction section and take your time to read the improved rules and regulations. Wouldn't want to get on our bad side. Be sure to contribute, even a little. Lastly, have fun and enjoy yourselves!

[MANGA]Akumetsu - Vigilante of Japan's political world

Poll

Do rate the manga on a scale of 5

[ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    100% [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Takezo

[MANGA]Akumetsu - Vigilante of Japan's political world

Post  Takezo on Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:16 pm

Akumetsu is about a high school boy's vigilante act towards political scums a.k.a money suckers who introduce useless schemes that do not benefit the population at all.

His philosophy "1 man 1 kill" seems almost impossible until medias realise that he never hurt any civilians other than the corrupted politicians.

Akumetsu would kill the higher ups with cunning plans posing no problem and although he may survive his acts at times, he would blow his own head up.

What seems to be strange ain't the courage of the boy, but the fact that he can repeat the process over and over. Not a target at a time but simultaneously at different locations or in fact PREFECTURES!

Forensics also claim that they felt like they were cutting the same corpse over and over and over everytime a corpse of the capitated Akumetsu was retrieved.

Te public were happy of his actions but soon grew fear of such vengeful act of Akumetsu.

Is this vigilante a saviour or a terrorist?

Series status: On going

*note: not really comprehendable for people who do not know the background of Japanese political system at some point. Good thing I took Studies on Contemporary Japan.

Read the manga online through the link after the jump

Akumetsu (via OneManga)

Last edited by Takezo on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:13 am; edited 5 times in total
    kin103

Re: [MANGA]Akumetsu - Vigilante of Japan's political world

Post  kin103 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:40 pm

where can I read this manga? it sounds interesting~
    Takezo

Post  Takezo on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:37 am

try onemanga.com. I read most of my series there online.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:35 pm